The grade 8 of 2021 application forms are now available for collection from the school’s reception area. Please note that the school receives considerably more applications than the number of learners which we can actually accommodate. Completion of the application form therefore does not guarantee a position for your child/ward. You and your child/ward are expected to attend an interview. All learners invited for the interview are expected to come attired in the uniform of their current school. Each application will be considered individually and should be accompanied by a non refundable administration fee of R250.
The application form and all relevant documentation should be completed and hand delivered to the school by 30 April 2020. Should you not have heard from us by the 31st of July 2020, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.
The following documents must be submitted with the application form and the administration fee:
- Birth certificate of learner – Certified x 2 copies.
- Reports – December 2019 and March 2020.
- Parents’ identify – certified.
- Legal proof of guardianship where applicable.
- Electricity account – latest, original (in parents’ – or any documents indicating proof of address.
- 2 x recent passport size colour photos of the leaner.
- Recent payslips of parent/guardian.